Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Please stand by...

...until I can resume my previously scheduled programming of attempting to post something about our little family every day this year, with a grand vision of a year-end photobook of our lives in 2011.  It seems I may have been a little too ambitions - may have to be every week.  Poor Nate has some sort of fever virus this week and was able to go to school only on Monday.  Negative tests on Thursday for strep and flu (YAY!) and bloodwork confirmed viral issues.  As long as the ibuprofen keeps coming, he's fine, thank goodness.  I got a lot of "snugs" time this week, so it wasn't all bad :)  (Snugs is the name of the guinea pig in Nate's classroom at FBC and when he's feeling snuggly, Nate loves to curl up with me on the couch and say "I'm Snugs, right Mom?", or the most recent variation, "I'm the little Snugs, and you're the big Snugs, right Mom?")

No comments: