Thursday, January 6, 2011

How to please a 4 Year Old Boy

Buy these shoes from Stride Rite (score - on clearance for 50% off)!  While at the mall to get Mom's birthday present, I couldn't help but walk through this shoe store with Nate when I saw the big Clearance signs, and it was well worth it!  We happened upon these Star Wars Clone Wars shoes inspired by General Grievous (seen below - yes, I had to come home and Google this) and they may be the most exciting thing Nate can recall owning in his four years with us!  The eyes light up as he walks (or jumps, stomps, runs - I almost never captured this picture due to his fast movements and my desire to see at least one of the eyes light up!) and he just beams with pride at his level of coolness.  Best $22 ever spent.

No comments: