Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello muddah, hello faddah...

While I'm enjoying my first week of work and Nate's doing well in his first full week of daycare, Maggie's apparently living it up at her first week of sleep-away camp! I've just got to share these great letters we've received to date (all are verbatim, punctuation included):

Day 1:
Dear family,
I am having so fun here! So far I made more than 6 friends! But, I still want you to be here! Also, lights out @ 10:30!
Love you,
Maggie

Day 2:
Dear family,
I'm glad you let me stay here, I'm having a blast! Also, I know how to dive! Also, guess who taught me...Laura Lee!!! {a teenage counselor from our church} See you later!
Love,
Maggie Margaret Adelle R.

We pre-paid for a CD of pictures from the week, so I promise to post some after we pick her up tomorrow. I can't wait to see her (and see if she's had a bath)!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I just found out from erin that you have a blog also!! you will have to take a look at my little lawson blog! I wanted to tell you i had a blast with maggie last week, thanks for asking me to do it!!