My previously assumed dead but recently resurrected (thanks Joel!) printer/scanner seems to be on the mend and cooperating nicely with Maggie's laptop. What a relief. I took some great 35mm pictures around Easter and I've been meaning to scan them and share (why didn't I just buy the dad-gum CD when I had them processed? I'll tell you why - I'm too cheap and I figured I'd just scan them in quickly myself. But apparently, I'm also lazy and can't seem to get to it. Which should win - cheap or lazy? Food for thought.)
I got the grey matter on top of my head blended back into the rest of my hair and I look 10 years younger (well, maybe 2...). That's worth something.
It's definitely going to be a better week :)
This picture is typical right now - Nate makes a beeline for the coffee table in the keeping room now at every opportunity. I finally sifted through most of Maggie's junk in residence there and I think it's all pretty toddler friendly stuff now - at least, nothing he can swallow and nothing for Maggie to wail about if it gets slobbered on. Side note: I went in the most beautiful, clean, modern house today and just walked around with my jaw dragging the floor. Then it hit me - these people do not have children living in this house. Still, it made me want to come home and clear every surface right into the trash.
1 comment:
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I've been watching your blog as well! Your little man is a ham!!!
Post a Comment