Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back from the Beach


I just got back from my annual Bunko Babes Beach Bash and am having a time acclimating back into regular life... We had so much fun (check out our group picture right - nevermind the random guy and girl in the very back - ever notice how drunk people like to ruin other people's pictures??)! It rained some on Friday, which gave us an excuse to go check out the Southern Living Idea House that was right down the road in WaterSound (neat house, but not the best interiors we've ever seen in these types of decorator homes, we decided) and shopping back the other direction at the Sandestin outlets. I got a real jump on my Christmas shopping, so that was nice. Saturday was beautiful weather and we spent the day on the beach (I have the craziest sunburn to prove it - from the spots I missed with the sunscreen!). Oh well, back to the lazy days of the "stay at home" mom - ha! I have to finish Maggie's school's directory this week, then next week I'll work on Nate's. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I volunteered to do both. Nate's will be a lot easier, though (not 500 kids!).

No comments: