
Hallelujah! I think my sanity may be saved - school has started back! Just when I didn't think I'd make it another day. Maggie's in 4th grade and is adjusting to the new schedule. She changes classes this year between 3 teachers. It's definitely different and they expect much more out of the kids. She's already had to stay in from recess once to redo homework that she left at home. I think she's starting to settle down and get with the program now. Nate is inMother's Morning Out at a local church on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9-1 and that is great. I've also just started a year long bible study called "Disciple" on Thursday mornings at our church, so he stays in the nursery for that. So far, so good. He doesn't seem to be having any separation anxieties yet, and I hope it stays that way. I'm sure that's wishful thinking. At left is a picture of Nate on his first day - I don't actually make him carry his tote bag all by himself just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment