Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hoighty-Toighty Supper Club

What a funny name - one of our "Four Seasons Supper Club" members coined it last night - but it describes us pretty well, I think. About a year and a half ago, a group of four couples decided to form a new supper club that would meet in each others homes about once a quarter with the goal of enjoying some good food, good wines and good friends. What has resulted has been a really pleasant surprise for me - the food is just superb, I've rediscovered how much I actually enjoy cooking (just not on a daily basis, so don't get all crazy about that comment), and the company is so pleasant with varied yet common interests that make for always lively discussions. A few pictures from our fall gathering in our home:






1 comment:

derb63 said...

Please posts some recipes from the hoighty-toighy club! I love hoighty-toighty food. :)