They were both super cute and had a great time. Maggie got to ride on a hay ride around the neighborhood with some neighbors while Nate, Mom, Joel and I gave out candy at home...well, mostly Joel. I was laid up in a chair (knee surgery went well on Tuesday - thanks for your prayers) and Nate was straining to see all the trick-or-treaters. He was so excited to see all the kids and he totally knew that something
fun was coming whenever he heard the doorbell (so now we know our 9 month old is at least as smart as Pavlov's dogs...). Attached are some pictures of the fun.Also included are pictures of Nate enjoying his first chocolate pudding, compliments of Mimi, and Maggie and Nate making funny faces for Mom.

3 comments:
Looks like loads of fun! And I love that pudding shot! Thanks for the link, by the way. =) It was so nice meeting your mom on Thursday...she's so sweet...no surprises there though!
Pudding!!!
They both look so cute!!!
Post a Comment