Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy News!



How exciting! We have just learned that one more Goldman cousin family is expecting a baby this year, so that total newborns for 2007 will now be 4! Way to go Katie and Matt (girl), Brandie and Tim (boy), and Justin and Rebecca (??)! If the others really get busy, we might could get a fifth one in, but they'll have to get to it! :)

We just had a big weekend, with Nate being baptized on Sunday. It was a wonderful day for our family, with lots of friends and family making the trip to be a part of our joy. The Rentas win the prize for fartherest traveled coming all the way from Cleveland, Ohio, although Josh's trek from Orlando was a close second. We are so thankful to everyone for coming as well as those that couldn't but were thinking of us that day. I've attached a picture of Maggie and Nate for your enjoyment.

I hope to update this somewhat regularly now that I've learned about this fun blogger from my techno cousins. Check back in and leave us a note on how you're doing or directions to your blog if you have one :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yea! I am so excited to have another blog to check! It can get addicting if you let it!! It is pretty easy...I know some people with super fancy digital scrapbooked pictures and titles for each of their posts. I probably won't ever be that fancy. It is an easy way to keep up with everyone!

Your black and white family picture is so precious!!!